Based on Expert Amy Morin’s Best Selling Book “13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do”
For another amazing video please check Amy Morin’s TEDx talk on the topic here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFbv757kup4
Developing mental toughness is definitely not an easy task!
But truth being told… it actually becomes quite simple, the moment you realize that it can be build just like a muscle can.
Here are the 12 ways to stay mentally strong:
1. Don’t fear alone time
2. Don’t dwell on the past
3. Don’t feel the world owes you
4. Don’t expect immediate results
5. Don’t worry about pleasing everyone
6. Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself
7. Don’t waste energy on things you can’t control
8. Don’t let others influence your emotions
9. Don’t resent on other people’s success
10. Don’t shy away from responsibilities
11. Don’t give up after the first failure
12. Don’t fear taking calculated risks
We hope you like this video and subscribe to our channel.
Thank you so much!